Thursday, June 23, 2016

Keep your eyes peeled for the STUPIDS!

So on my way home on the local highway after my night shift. The vehicle in front of me has no lights on...and it's not moving CRAP! *brake test ensues*

I turn on my flashers. And then I notice someone in the vehicle...oh great.

NOTE:
In hindsight I should have grabbed my carry gun from the car lockbox. Bad THOT!

So I grab my new big ass flashlight and find out if anyone is hurt. Looks like he hugged a pole with his truck. And he wants a ride to the next exit. Nope, you can't leave your car in the highway!?! Yup he walks off with a bag of his stuff and another motorist gives him a ride.

So I got to babysit his truck in the rain until the authorities arrived.
The good news is nobody ran into the dumbass's truck (or me) and my new heavy car flashlight works well in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment